About Me
- Name: pretty in pink
- Location: Melbourne, Australia
yes i might complain a lot, but i love teaching and i hope that i can make a difference.
Previous Posts
- The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time ...
- Tackling the GAT This morning I completed a four-...
- Drowning I spent part of my lesson with my year 1...
- Report Writing Fun I'm going to present this in m...
- English Exam = 31/40 Well done, Lisa! I know t...
- Literacy Week 2004 - Planning begins The other da...
- Just a Sucker for Punishment OK,(deep breath) I a...
- midterm madness Monday: Start week 2 of the Age S...
- Tuesday - Day 3 What a day! It started well, I g...
- Yr 12 Formal – Over the hill Last night we had ou...



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home