It's holidays.........
Day 1.
Only six hours of correction achieved today. Year 11 issues SACs. If only I were a little less professional I would simply fill out the criteria sheet and whack 'em all over in an hour. No, comments all the way. After all, these kiddies need to do it again in six months, so they need to know where they went wrong (or right). Plus, I am fast tracking my report writing and putting down some comments in a word file so that I can just add to them when that day comes....
On a more positive note, this morning I very happily handed over 80 Year 12 October tests to an ex-colleague whom we are paying to assess them. Can't say I'm going to miss that bit of my usual September homework.
Day 1.
Only six hours of correction achieved today. Year 11 issues SACs. If only I were a little less professional I would simply fill out the criteria sheet and whack 'em all over in an hour. No, comments all the way. After all, these kiddies need to do it again in six months, so they need to know where they went wrong (or right). Plus, I am fast tracking my report writing and putting down some comments in a word file so that I can just add to them when that day comes....
On a more positive note, this morning I very happily handed over 80 Year 12 October tests to an ex-colleague whom we are paying to assess them. Can't say I'm going to miss that bit of my usual September homework.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home